Get our full-day or half-day assessment to analyze your needs
Chiasson Consultants Inc. is a consultancy firm that specializes in helping clients like independent and franchise restaurant and retail operations, bakeries, coffee shops, hotels, resorts, education facilities, hospitals, grocery stores, supermarkets, corporate foodservice, foodservice management, shopping centres, gas bars, theme parks, food commissaries, and casinos build brand identity and customer loyalty, increase profits and sales, and achieve greater success.
Our Assessment Programs are one of our most popular and best value services that we offer. In just one day, you'll get immediate answers to your questions, and solutions to your problems. You will understand what's working and what's not in your operation, and learn several creative ideas and strategies on how to improve your business right away. Our assessments offer the most "bang for your buck."
Our Assessment Programs are essential for owners and operators who are either in the planning stages of their business, or for those who are looking for quick answers and solutions to their problems. Diane Chiasson, FCSI, President, can set you up with several ideas, strategies and advice before you commit to anything. Our assessments are designed to set you on the most profitable and successful track, and ensure you don't waste thousands of dollars on costly and useless construction, renovations and other mistakes.
- A full review and analysis of your design, décor and layout
- Review of your location and an analysis of your competition
- Simple and affordable recommendations on how to optimize your space
- Recommendations regarding merchandising and cross-merchandising options
- Ideas for eye-catching visual presentation and merchandising displays
- Suggestions for additional retail merchandising ideas to increase profits
- Review and assessment of your lighting
- Appraisal of your current menu to see what's working and what's not
- Recommendations for new menu items and suggestions for recipe ideas
- Advice on menu engineering including design and copywriting
- Assessment of your graphics, point-of-sales materials and signage
- Assessment of your brand and brand identity
- Review of your labeling and packaging
- Recommendations for home-meal solutions to boost sales
- Analysis and recommendations of your current and future promotional plans
- Analysis and review of your marketing and advertising campaigns
- Information on current successful marketplace trends and recommendations on how they may be applied to your particular needs
- Advice on how to improve the logistics and flow of your operation
- Discussion on appropriate operations and training manuals
- Review of your customer service training program
- Advice on how to hire and train staff properly
Cost for a full-day or half-day assessment is priced individually according to your needs and schedule. Please email us at email@example.com for a quote.
Full-Day or Half-Day Assessment Program
Our assessment programs involve an interactive and fully personalized meeting between Diane Chiasson and your team. She will meet you onsite and take a walking tour of your facility, look at your existing set up, and make an in-depth review of the current state of your operation.
During the tour, Diane will evaluate your store's branding, interior design, decor and layout, and discuss the logistics of merchandising including presentation, eye-catching displays and layouts, cross-merchandising, psychological reactions to color and texture, point-of-sales materials, signage, and lighting.
Diane will also review your menu, and offer suggestions on how to improve the content, copywriting and design. She will advise you on successful trends in the marketplace and how they can be applied to your particular needs.
Diane will also discuss your promotional advertising and marketing campaigns, and review your current promotional plan. She will help you gain an extra edge on your competition, providing you with a step-by-step strategy showing you how to capitalize on your strengths.
Creating an attractive, customer oriented ambience does not come without suitable planning, or without a clear vision of the desired outcome. Our expertise will help you optimize your operation and increase your profits. Our assessment program may be all you need to kick-start your bottom line, and move you in a new and exciting direction.
Take advantage of our photorealistic computer-aided program to visualize your concept
This is an added feature you can add to your full-day or a half-day assessment. This is ideal if you are planning a renovation, store improvement project, or building a brand new operation. We will create a customized floor plan and concept development with our photorealistic computers-aided program. This will give you a concrete and tangible plan, which includes all the important details you need to ensure that the end result looks just the way you envisioned. This is available alone, without an assessment program, or as part of a combined program.
To find out about booking a full-day or half-day assessment, please feel free to call us at 416-926-1338 or our toll-free line at 1-888-926-6655, or fax us at 416-921-6994 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, requests or suggestions.
You can also check out our List of Consulting Services to see what other services we offer.
Diane Chiasson is also available for Training, Coaching, Speaking and Telephone Consultations.
To read our letters of reference, click here.